Unlike most goalie skates, the Graf Supra 750 Pro Goalie Skates do not rely on the protective cowling for structural support. Most goalie skates are outsoleless, and rely heavily on the cowling to provide support under the foot. This leads to faster deterioration and outright failure of the boot. The GRAF 750 boot, on the other hand, feature a full outsole construction, similar to a player's boot, making the Supra 750 one of the most unique, and high performing goalie skates available.
- Full outsole construction for a longer lasting, higher performing boot
- Design follows closely that of the 705 player skate
- Full flexing tendon guard and additional lateral stiffness allows excellent extension for lateral moves across the crease while providing the rigidity required for an extremely durable boot
- Clarino moisture wicking liner keeps your feet dry
- The fit is medium depth, medium width.